Sale Sold out
Regular price $24.99 USD
Regular priceUnit price per
Tank Size: A minimum of 30 gallons is suitable for a pair or small group of Bolivian Rams.
- Temperature: 75-82°F (24-28°C).
- pH Level: Slightly acidic to neutral, around 6.0-7.5.
- Water Hardness: Soft to moderately hard water.
- Provide caves, rocks, and plants for hiding spots and territorial boundaries.
- Use a fine substrate to mimic their natural habitat.
- Maintain a well-filtered aquarium with gentle water flow.
- Omnivorous diet; offer high-quality pellets, flakes, and supplement with live or frozen foods like brine shrimp and bloodworms.
- Generally peaceful, suitable for community tanks.
- Avoid aggressive or fin-nipping tank mates.
- Perform regular water changes (20-30% every 2 weeks).
- Monitor water parameters consistently.
- Bolivian Rams are known for their calm demeanor.
- They may form pairs, especially during breeding, and exhibit interesting behaviors.
- Compatible with other small, peaceful fish.
- Keep an eye on potential aggression during breeding.
- Bolivian Rams are known to be good parents.
- Provide flat surfaces or suitable breeding caves.
- Observe for signs of stress or disease.
- Quarantine new additions to prevent potential diseases.